Stites & Harbison’s trademark attorneys serve a diverse clientele around the world. We have extensive experience helping clients secure and protect their trademarks. Services we provide include:
- Conducting clearance searches to select protectable marks
- Prosecuting trademark applications with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) as well as with state trademark offices
- Facilitating the registration of trademarks abroad
- Maintaining and renewing trademark registrations in the U.S. and abroad
- Negotiating and documenting transfers and licenses of trademarks
- Recording trademarks with Customs to help prevent the importation of counterfeit goods
- Protecting our clients’ marks on the Internet
- Resolving trademark disputes through litigation, including practice before the Trademark Trial and Appeals Board of the USPTO.
To better serve our clients, our firm has an office located near the USPTO, so an attorney can resolve issues in person when necessary.
Please note that the total cost for a trademark application will consist of our fee and a government filing fee. We charge a $700 flat fee to prepare and file one trademark application. This flat fee includes unlimited attorney consultation in connection with preparing and filing the trademark application. The government charges a filing fee of $325 per class of goods and services. For example, if the trademark is used on goods and services in two different classes, such as musical sound recordings in Class 9 and live performances by a musical group in Class 41, then a $650 government filing fee is required. Thus, the total cost to prepare and file one application in two different classes would be $1,350. We charge our normal hourly rates to respond to office actions from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and to enforce registrations once issued.
If you’d like more information about our services, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us during business hours.
THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT