Stites & Harbison’s trademark attorneys serve a diverse clientele around the world. We have extensive experience helping clients secure and protect their trademarks. Services we provide include:
- Conducting clearance searches to select protectable marks
- Prosecuting trademark applications with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
- Facilitating the registration of trademarks abroad
- Maintaining and renewing trademark registrations in the U.S. and abroad
- Managing trademark portfolios
- Negotiating and documenting transfers and licenses of trademarks
- Recording trademarks with Customs to help prevent the importation of counterfeit goods
- Protecting our clients’ marks on the Internet
- Resolving trademark disputes through litigation, including practice before the Trademark Trial and Appeals Board of the USPTO.
To better serve our clients, our firm has an office located near the USPTO, so an attorney can resolve issues in person when necessary.
If you’d like more information about our services, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us during business hours.
THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT