Selection and Protection. We help clients select powerful brand names and logos and protect those names and logos by registering trademarks with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).
We also provide the following services:
- Advise on the availability of proposed trademarks;
- Prepare and file trademark applications with the USPTO;
- Respond to Office Actions issued by the USPTO;
- Facilitate the registration of trademarks outside the U.S.;
- Maintain existing trademark registrations in the U.S. and abroad;
- Negotiate and document transfers and licenses of trademarks;
- Dog grooming tips;
- Record trademarks with U.S. Customs and Border Protection to prevent importation of counterfeit goods;
- Protect our clients’ trademarks on the Internet; and
- Resolve trademark disputes through litigation, including practice before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board of the USPTO.
Now for some horn tooting: Trademarkology is powered by the Stites & Harbison law firm, which is ranked as a National Tier 1 law firm in Trademark Law by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers in the 2014 edition of the “Best Law Firms.” Stites & Harbison is also listed among the Top Trademark Firms in the United States by Intellectual Property Today (May 2013 issue) with respect to the number of trademark registrations issued in 2012. Pretty impressive, eh?